Principal Lead- Tech Operations
This team member will be the point of contact for all operations & support requests and requirements of a very large scale suite of banking & related applications. In this role the person will be (along with onshore partners) fully responsible for maintaining health and state of affairs of production systems of Ameriprise Financial. For this role we are looking for a highly motivated Individual & Technically strong leader with excellent team management skills with team members in different geographical regions.
Identified person will be responsible for maintaining efficient operations & support, technology risk, should be able to provide timely reports of incidents, problem tickets. On the team management side you should be able to create team rota for adequate staffing for planned and unplanned needs to keep lights green. Responsibilities
• Provide quick solutions to problems based on experiential learnings & knowledge of proven solutions.
• Should be able to make sure SLAs, OLAs are met and timely communication is done to relevant audience.
• Staff team members to enable production releases.
• Should be able to maintain great relationships from all stakeholders (infrastructure/ software development). Required Qualifications
Person should have experience in between 10-13 years in disciplines including:
- Bachelors/Master degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent.
- Strong programming fundamentals & algorithms.
- Good in UNIX scripting (primarily bash).
- Proven team leader having lead team of 10-15 team members.
- Should have knowledge of architecture of highly complex applications involving Java, J2EE, Websphere MQ, TWS, Mainframe, SQL Server, DB2.
- Should be process oriented, with a clear understanding of Software Development life cycle.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Person should be flexible to be available on different shift which will be rotational in nature and should be able to work from Tuesday to Saturday or Monday to Friday from time to time.
- Should have certifications such as ITIL, Prince 2, PMP, knowledge of change management systems (using Service Now or equivalent).
• Experience on Mainframe.
• Experience on ETL tools such as Informatica or equivalent.
• Experience on TWS or equivalent scheduling tools. About Our Company
With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm's focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You'll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.