Process Trainee- RPA
We are looking for a highly motivated Individual with fresh ideas having passion & great acumen for project management.
• The role would involve monitoring and support of RPA and RDA bots
• Development of VBA based automations and beginner level PEGA Robotics automations
• Adherence to coding standards, procedures and techniques
• Create low level design documents (including code samples/outlines) and detailed engineering specifications based on complex business, user and non-functional (e.g., performance, reliability, balance and controls) requirements Responsibilities
• Understand the business requirements and able to convert them into the Robotics automation
• Should be able to communicate well with business.
• Work on Pega Robotics and should build Bots.
• Work on existing automation framework. Required Qualifications
- Bachelors/Master degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent.
- Should be able to communicate well with business.
- Should have atleast 6 months experience on Pega Robotics and should be able to build Bots.
- Should be able to convert the business requirements into the Robotics automation.
• Exposure to Excel VBA & C# programming language.
• Experience to continuous integration environments for build & release purpose.
• Knowledge of Git version control