Project Mgmt Lead- Tech [Annuities]
Project Manager will be responsible for developing and managing technology initiatives and their cost, time and scope. The primary responsibilities will include: project and task management, financial and resource management and delivery management. Responsibilities
• Create & manage project plans for small to medium enhancement/initiatives.
• Define project schedules, allocate resources and monitor progress.
• Align project objectives with company goals, and make sure project team is clear on objectives.
• Deliver and install technology solutions.
• Tracking and managing financials.
• Help project team with the design and development tasks.
• Lead process of issue identification and resolution.
• Risk management.
• Monitor and manage scope, cost and schedule.
• Manage all documentation.
• Work multiple projects simultaneously.
• Foster partnership with customers/stakeholders/sponsors.
• Manage repeatable activities, provide support to operations, lead and manage production issues.
• Flexibility in timings to support installs, releases, secondary production support etc. Required Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field; or equivalent work experience.
• 8-10 years' overall experience leading and executing small to medium Projects/BAU enhancements in Distributed or Mainframe Technologies.
• At least 3-4 years of Project Management experience in IT
• Strong communication, project delivery, financial and resource management skills.
• Proficiency with related software tools including but not limited to ProjectManager.com, JIRA, MS Project, MS Excel, etc.
• Analytical and strong organizational skills, with excellent verbal and written ability.
• Proven ability to successfully steer projects on both Waterfall and Agile methodology.
• Proven ability to build relationship and collaborate with teams across organization.
• Proven ability to lead/manage technology team members.
• Expertise in conflict resolution. Preferred Qualifications
• PMP or CSM certifications are highly preferred.
• ITIL or ITSM certifications also preferred.
• Experience working with Annuity and Insurance products and domain including leading small enhancements, bug fixes and BAU initiatives on platforms such as OIPA, Vantage FA, FD and RPS.
• Proven analytical and business skills.
• Experience of handling multiple initiatives together. About Our Company
With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm's focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You'll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.
Ameriprise India LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.