Senior Developer - Salesforce
Senior Salesforce Developer will work with business and technology partners to maintain and enhance Customer Relationship Management system (Salesforce.com).
You must be a leader and a self-starter with the ability to propose innovative solutions based on a solid understanding of business strategy, regulatory changes,
industry direction, and above all, Salesforce platform expertise key to creating an efficient, comprehensive and visually optimized product. Responsibilities
• Design solutions for the Salesforce component of the distribution technology ecosystem
• Salesforce UI, declarative and code development
• Unit & integration testing
• Issue resolution
• Implementation planning & execution
• Platform strategy
• Vendor release management
• Documentation and manuals. Required Qualifications
• Deep technical and functional knowledge of the Salesforce.com / Force.com platform. Candidates will be thoroughly probed on knowledge of the standard Salesforce Activities Object (events, tasks), its extensibility and limitations, as well as other key declarative standard functions and customization use cases.
• 6-8 years experience developing and delivering technology application solutions
• 3+ years experience delivering Salesforce enabled business solutions - advanced administration, configuration and customization including flows and processes, approval processes, formulas, custom reports, field & record security, standard and custom objects, complex data relationships, best practices.
• 2+ years experience automating complex business processes using advanced Salesforce configuration and Apex/ Visual Force/Lightning Components coding (batches, triggers, controllers, code test coverage, custom presentation), click-to-code solutions (Process Builder, Visual Workflow, Lightning Flow), and integrations (web services, ETL).
• High proficiency in: Object Oriented Programming concepts (OOPS), SQL, JQuery,
• Experience creating a sophisticated UI in a Salesforce Classic org that will eventually be migrated to Lightning Experience.
• Experience with end-to-end delivery of large, complex Salesforce solutions, with demonstrated expertise in Sales Cloud, Account & Contact Management, Activity Management, and custom FORCE.com Platform development.
• Ability to collect and translate complex issues and requirements into functional specifications, and research, analyze, design, re-engineer & recommend the most effective Salesforce solutions to business needs.
• Proven ability to write quality, high performance code.
• Ability to design and execute quality assurance processes that ensure the solution meets business requirements, is scalable, and is operationally supportable.
• Effective verbal and written communication and negotiation skills with ability to crisply present information to diverse audiences (technical, non-technical, line, and trainees).
• Optional- Additional consideration given to candidates with Asset Management (investments) industry experience, and familiarity with Salesforce solutions designed for Asset Management intermediary sales model - Dealers/Advisors, internal and external wholesalers.
With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm's focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You'll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.