Senior Manager – Global Collections Reporting
Job Description Role:
The Senior Reporting Manager is responsible for the production and maintenance of all global collections reporting for MIS, MA and MCO.
• Prepare daily AR reports to assist collections managers and collectors in reviewing month end forecasted positions
• Prepare monthly Regional and Lines of business reports for Senior management
• Provide written analysis for monthly Regional and Lines of business reports
• Prepare PowerPoint presentation for monthly Global AR meeting
• Prepare monthly AR reports for Collections and Commercial/Sale teams
• Create new reports as per requesters specifications
• Manage ad hoc report requests from internal departments
• Review ongoing reports on a regular basis, identify any areas for improvement and innovation and implement
• Maintain and enhance system generated reports as necessary
• Develop and maintain close working relationships with internal departments
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in the field of Business Administration, Finance, or Industrial Engineering preferred but not required.
• 5 years experience within a financial reporting role
• Experience within collections function advantageous
• Knowledge of Microsoft office with advanced Excel, PowerPoint, VBA programming and Power BI.
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail
• Analytical skills with strong understanding of credit ratios
• Ability to work independently and in a team, with minimal assistance
• Ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent ability to present data in suitable formats
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.