- Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- Permanent, Full time
Senior Procurement Associate
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, India- Extract contract metadata and enter it into The Contract Management System (CMS)
- Act as the primary contact for requests and inquiries from the global Moody's Population regarding contract upload processes and procedures
- Provide Guidance to the Procurement Associate on Contract T&C's
- Respond to and fulfill requests for ad-hoc and scheduled reports
- Oversee monthly IOF reporting with emphasis on accuracy and timely distribution
- Obtain contract information and/or contracts not yet submitted to be uploaded into CMS
- Train new Procurement Associates
- Conduct OFAC Screenings as necessary
- Identify opportunities for process improvements and system automation
- Lead Special Projects, such as vendor clean-ups & bulk contract uploads
Moody's Procurement Group consists of 3 departments; Procurement Operations, Sourcing and IT Asset Management and Travel with a total headcount of 30 full time employees. The role will reside within the Procurement Operations Department and work closely with all procurement leads and Senior Management.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of relevant experience in an environment of Contract Management
- Paralegal certification (or international equivalent) required
- Excellent written communication skills required
- Proficient with MS Office
- Strong project management skills
- 3+ years of supervisory experience
- CPSM certification a plus
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.