Senior Salesforce Administrator
- Develop and maintain the Salesforce and Salesforce.com platform to ensure continued delivery of innovative, high-quality solutions to meet business needs.
- Acting as the liaison between various internal groups, the SF Administrator will be responsible for the executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.
- Experience working with Salesforce CRM platforms, customizations, and the ability to solve complex software problems.
- Creating customer workflows and maintaining user roles and security.
- Work with business partners to realize the full capability of CRM. Responsibilities
• Provide day-to-day administration and support of Salesforce applications.
• Implementation and maintenance of Salesforce customizations including configuration, custom fields and objects, layouts, workflows process builder and validation rules.
• Configure page layouts, Reporting Snapshots, Roles & Profiles, Permission Sets, Custom Permissions, FLS and Sharing Rules
• Partner with Salesforce developers to solution when customization is needed.
• Research on current trends, features and functionality of Salesforce.com and provide recommendations when necessary to enhance efficiency and productivity
• Supervise and maintain the installation, configuration and support of the organization's customer relationship management (CRM) solution
• Create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, protocols, application configuration and help-related materials for users as applications are developed
• Manage and address production support issues.
• Deploy changes to production. Required Qualifications
• 4-5 years of Salesforce.com admin experience.
• Salesforce Administrator Certification.
• Experience with Salesforce Lightning.
• Experience with declarative automation tools - Flow Builder, Process Builder, etc.
• Strong understanding of salesforce.com best practices and functionality.
• Experience with deployment and release management, including use of Salesforce DX.
• Expertise with data management, transformation, cleansing, and de-duplication.
• Demonstrated skill and expertise in working with cross functional teams. Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders. Preferred Qualifications
Certifications Preferred: Platform App Builder, Administrator 201