Senior Tech Operations Analyst - Disaster Recovery
Drive effective and efficient project delivery and perform project delivery related governance and compliance functions as required. Leads the Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity planning processes and test execution, ensuring year-round DR readiness and awareness. Creates and implements the BCP/DRP Certification process for applications hosted across multiple vendors, technologies and datacenters. Responsibilities
• Leads the Disaster Recovery/Business Continuity planning processes and test execution, ensuring year-round DR readiness and awareness.
• Creates and implements the BCP/DRP Certification process for applications hosted across multiple vendors, technologies and datacenters.
• Technical Lead for the DR application in Service-Now.
• Responsible for working closely with Tech Leads from multiple applications and Infrastructure teams on DR/BCP Exercises, Projects.
• Planning and leading the Governance process with all the stakeholders involved in BCP/DR solution, by conducting Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly Governance Meetings.
• Works with application teams for operational impact assessment and development of the disaster recovery exercise scope and schedule.
• Provides day-to-day operations guidance/support for the infrastructure DR/BCP Governance team over DR/BCP exercise planning process and serve as focal for exercise execution.
• Develops and maintains DR/BCP process documentation and setup reporting metrics.
• Assists the Application teams in building out Disaster Recovery Environment and resolving the technical issues across platforms if any.
• Provide directions and create task list for vendors team members and track/review the tasks delivered by vendor partners.
• Provide technical and functional coaching to team members
• Motivating & Mentoring team members for their professional conduct & development
• Experience in Power BI Services Required Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field; or equivalent work experience.
• 5-7+ years' experience in project execution role across the solution delivery life cycle (e.g. requirements, analysis, testing, and implementation).
• Demonstrated proficiency in assigned practice area (including general practice, methodology, tools and processes).
• Superior written and verbal communication skills; to include developing executive level presentations.
• Proven practice area leadership experience, including ability informally lead and mentor peers across the practice community.
• Effective at building and maintaining a resource network; demonstrated skills in building effective business consulting relationships.
• Work experience of Service Management tools, preferably ServiceNow
• Proficiency in excel and PowerPoint
• Creation of dashboards and other reports of leadership awareness Preferred Qualifications
• Demonstrated ability to clearly and persuasively communicate ideas, issues and recommendations.
• Strong analytical ability with proven proficiency in synthesizing data into meaningful and digestible data points and actions.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Proven project management and problem-solving skills.