- Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Apr 18
Senior Treasury Analyst
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, India- The candidate will be a member of the Corporate Finance Treasury team at Moody's. He/she will need to align very closely with Treasury's cash managers as well as Moody's Planning and Accounting teams, and will be primarily responsible for:
- Creating long range cashflow forecasts to support management/regulatory reporting and corporate finance activities including dividends, intercompany loans and repatriation activities
- Working collaboratively with Treasury's cash managers, Planning, Controllership and Tax groups to improve forecasting excellence by addressing deficiencies in current processes and standardizing long range cashflow forecasting methodology
- Analyzing past and current financial and other performance data including expenses and capital expenditures and developing and performing processes for periodic variance analysis
- Developing financial models that support strategic initiatives and allow leadership team to evaluate critical financial decisions
- Leading the development, monitoring and reporting of key operational metrics and management dashboards identifying areas of risks and opportunities such as idle cash, investment returns and bank fees
- Providing ad hoc support to other corporate finance related assignments as required
The Moody's Treasury team provides effective and efficient Global Treasury services operating within a secure and risk-aware environment while partnering with the business and external parties to enable Moody's to achieve its objectives. The Treasury team meets its mission by managing risk and enhancing returns by obtaining optimal external financing and investment returns on excess cash. The team designs and implements a best in class banking infrastructure enabled by technology.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, including capacity to perform detailed analysis while understanding big picture implications.
- Strong technical treasury skills including prior treasury measurement system (preferably Reval) knowledge
- Strong understanding of finance and accounting
- Demonstrated high standards of integrity
- Excellent verbal, written and oral communication skills. Proficiency in English is required
- Experience in investment banking, FP&A or accounting-driven budgeting a plus
- Ability to work as part of team and independently, managing multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast paced environmen
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products. Intermediate to advanced excel user preferred (pivot tables, logical, reference and lookup excel functions)
- Ability to deliver results and thrive in matrix environment
- Undergraduate degree in finance, economic or accounting
- 3+ years of experience in international Treasury, international treasury and cash operations experience required
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.