Sr Biz Intel Analyst IND
Generation of daily/weekly/monthly reports for review and action. Reports must be shared in a timely manner with stakeholders (EP Leaders, Team, etc).
Ability to grasp business requirements, communicate understanding and apply logical thinking and analytics. Responsibilities
Working knowledge of data management including database and spreadsheet applications, with the ability to use moderately complex models or specialized computer applications.
Creating dashboards, scorecards, graphs and visualizations using Excel/PowerPoint.
Develop and implement databases, data collection systems,data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
Report automation using VBA and Access as and when needed.
Work with management to prioritize business and information needs. Required Qualifications
• 2 - 5 years of related experience.
• Bachelor's in Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
• Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst.
• Candidates should possess good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel as well as have a polish in preparation of reports in Microsoft Point.
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written. Preferred Qualifications
• Experience in VBA development and MS- Access.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and effectively with people at all levels in an organization.
• Basic understanding/knowledge of procurement.
• Experience using Tableau. About Our Company
With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm's focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You'll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.