Sr Biz Intel Analyst IND
Generation of daily/weekly/monthly reports for review and action. Reports must be shared in a timely manner with stakeholders (EP Leaders, Team, etc).
Ability to grasp business requirements, communicate understanding and apply logical thinking and analytics. Responsibilities
Working knowledge of data management including database and spreadsheet applications, with the ability to use moderately complex models or specialized computer applications.
Creating dashboards, scorecards, graphs and visualizations using Excel/PowerPoint.
Develop and implement databases, data collection systems,data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
Report automation using VBA and Access as and when needed.
Work with management to prioritize business and information needs. Required Qualifications
• 2 - 5 years of related experience.
• Bachelor's in Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
• Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst.
• Candidates should possess good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel as well as have a polish in preparation of reports in Microsoft Point.
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written. Preferred Qualifications
• Experience in VBA development and MS- Access.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and effectively with people at all levels in an organization.
• Basic understanding/knowledge of procurement.
• Experience using Tableau.