Sr Data Engineer IND
We are seeking a Senior Data Engineer in our Wealth Management Solutions group. The candidate will be responsible to design, develop ETL processes to support BI dashboards and analytical use cases to support decision making. Partners with multiple stakeholders like Business, Technology, data teams to effectively manage the data environment. The ideal candidate is an experienced data wrangler with business acumen who enjoys optimizing data systems. Responsibilities
• Expertise in ETL, Data Management, Data Load Acquisition and Transformation routines using big data technologies.
• Curate large, complex data sets to support BI dashboarding and analytic use cases.
• Understands business requirements and strategies - partners with Technology and Data partners to develop ETL processes.
• Understands and has experience working with financial products like equities, fixed income, funds, Client portfolio
• Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery and re-design infrastructure
• Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Technology, data, BI and analytics teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
• Identify data quality gaps and devise remediation plan including prioritization and funding in concert with data owners and business stakeholders
• Automates report preparation, checks for data integrity and quality assurance output.
• Documents processes, data definitions, data sources. Required Qualifications
• Looking for 3 to 5 years of extensive experience in data management using Big data tools.
• 2+ years of Data wrangling experience in Python / PySpark.
• 2+ years of experience using Database tools to ingest data into Datawarehouse from multiple data sources (database, flat files, non-structured data).
• Experience working in financial services domain (Wealth management, asset management). Has good understanding of different asset classes, Client portfolio.
• Experience on working with AWS Cloud framework and associated tools.
• Competent in utilization of MS office tools.
• Experience to BI tools like Power BI / Tableau will be an added advantage.
• Strong analytical, organizational, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent technical, analytical skills with strong business acumen. Highly action oriented and Independent.
• Excellent communication skills - will be required to liaise independently with senior leaders across the Organization on a variety of deliverables / projects.
• Has experience working in a global environment with matrix working relationship. Preferred Qualifications
• Experience to VBA be an added advantage.