Sr. Database Platfm Analyst IND
As a member of the Data Management - RDS team, you'll be responsible for designing, developing, and enforcing the standards and practices that support all phases of a database's life-cycle for databases on Amazon Web Services platforms. Responsibilities
• Designing, testing, automating, and documenting procedures to perform key tasks for data services in AWS.
• Evaluating, testing, and packaging of security and bug fix patches for operational execution
• Overseeing the execution of these procedures by our vendor partners
• Developing and implementing proactive and reactive monitoring to identify and address conditions that may compromise our ability to meet the organization's availability, performance, and security requirements
• Enforcing database and data security policies and standards as well as reporting upon policy and standard compliance status to both internal and external audiences
• Planning, scheduling, and supervising changes to databases and hosting infrastructure in a manner that avoids disruption to production and development systems Required Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent (4-7years) in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related technical field; or equivalent work experience.
• Demonstrated experience managing Enterprise scale deployment of RDMBs (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 LUW)
• Demonstrated competency with PostgreSQL and MySQL database administration.
• Experience with Amazon Web Services for PaaS and IaaS solutions.
• Systems automation experience with Unix Shell, Python, or other programming languages Preferred Qualifications
• Demonstrated experience managing Amazon Web Services using awscli.
• Demonstrated experience creating and updating Cloud Formation Templates
• Experience integrating services for provisioning with ticketing system such as ServiceNow.
• Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment technologies, a plus About Our Company
With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm's focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You'll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.
Ameriprise India LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.