Sr Info Security Engineer - CyberArk
The primary responsibilities of the successful candidate will be to deliver new capabilities, on-board new IDs, and improve the operational environment within the global CyberArk platform. Candidate will participate in on-going operational activities and work in highly collaborative team environment to deliver privileged management capabilities for the global Technology organization using a deliverables-based approach. This role works closely with Information Security to deliver effective privileged management tools, processes and best practices. Responsibilities
- Provide new capabilities in the global CyberArk privileged access management platform to meet security requirements, processes, and best practices.
- Partner with Technology users to ensure IDs are on-boarded to CyberArk and compliant to meet security requirements and standards.
- Improve operational environment of global CyberArk platform to provide robust platform and streamlines team's processes.
- Partner with Information Security to deliver effective privileged management tools, processes and best practices that addresses privileged management use cases.
- Provide timely and effective operational support for global CyberArk privileged access management platform to meet security requirements, processes, and best practices.
- Partner with other support teams and vendors to resolve problems or implement new products or services.
- Use standard technology monitoring tools to monitor assigned environments and/or technical assets and identify/detect behavior outside of established standards.
- Partner with Technology users to address security issues that privileged access management platform can address.
- Assist with the research, development, continuous improvement and implementation of security policies, procedures, standards and processes based on compliance requirements and industry best practices.
- Enforce information security policies and procedures by reviewing security violation reports, investigating possible security exceptions and documenting security controls.
- Coordinate with internal team and external auditors to provide documentation of compliance assessments, support and remediation activities.
- Maintain and develop knowledge of regulatory security trends, new security technologies and best practices.
- Conduct security and industry specific research to keep self and the firm abreast of the latest security issues and regulatory developments that may impact existing policies, procedures and practices.
- Participate in information security education, training and awareness activities for technology and business teams. Required Qualifications
Degree in computer science, engineering, IT or equivalent technical degree.
• Certified professional
3+ years of experience in CyberArk implementation, support and operations.
Hands-on expertise with CyberArk design, PowerShell scripting, Restful APIs development.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Demonstrated ability to problem solve in the technology space and the ability to influence and optimize input from key stakeholders in the standard setting process
Proven ability to participate in, and contribute simultaneously to, multiple work streams including planning, logistics, communication, and follow up across a diverse and virtual team
• Experience in working with senior leadership teams.
• Proven ability to adapt to new technologies and quickly establish credibility across a large number of technologies and industries