Sr. Quality Engineer
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced individual with fresh ideas having passion & great acumen for quality engineering.
Working experience in Java, experience of test automation including selenium web driver, web services is must. Good working knowledge of testing processes and quality assurance life cycle in Waterfall and Agile environment is must.
You must have good knowledge of database systems and should be able to write basic and complex queries and have idea of advanced T-SQL concepts.
You should be familiar with both Windows and UNIX environment. Responsibilities
Troubleshooting & Incident Management -
- Writing the automation scripts for UI applications, Web services, ETL.
- Find opportunity for test automation in various applications.
- Proactive Maintenance of existing automation test scripts
- Upgrade the regression test suit after every release
- Collaborate with members of the team and contractors/vendors on bridge calls to root cause analysis and then retest the critical defects in an expeditious manner.
- Monitor and report issues and work with the required team/vendor for quick resolution.
- Send test status reports to the leadership
- Should be open to learn new technologies/tools.
- Recommend, create and implement automation test scripts as and where required in existing or new applications.
- Document solutions for problems/defects based upon comprehensive and thoughtful analysis of business goals, objectives, requirements and existing technologies.
Processes, Standards & Best Practices
- Defect management - logging, prioritizing and retesting defects
- Test management - Write Manual & Automation test scripts after coordination with BSA and Development teams. Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field; or equivalent work experience.
- 5-7.5 years of relevant experience.
- 5+ years of strong experience in Automation using Selenium Webdriver, Rest Assured
- 5+ years of experience in Java Programming.
- Strong hands on in TestNG, Data and Keyword driven frameworks, Page Object Model
- Strong knowledge of programming fundamentals & algorithms
- UNIX Scripting
- Working knowledge of GIT
- Strong database and SQL experience
- Demonstrate strong analytical, problem solving and debugging skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills Preferred Qualifications
- Knowledge of any other scripting language Python/VB script/ Shell Script is a plus.
- Knowledge on tools like Playwright, Cypress, TestCafe, Puppeteer etc is an advantage.
- Mainframe knowledge is good to have.