Sr Tech Operations Analyst Sr Tech Operations Analyst …

Ameriprise Financial, Inc.
in Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Permanent, Full time
Be the first to apply
Ameriprise Financial, Inc.
in Gurgaon, Haryana, India
Permanent, Full time
Be the first to apply
Sr Tech Operations Analyst
Job Description

Operational Support Analyst will identify the defects in business models and operations, conducts research, investigate workflows, business procedures and recommend changes. Creates the industry standard support practices, follow up on them and execute them end to end. The team member will work with other tech engineers and analysts to probe on issues, communicate and drive them to closure.


  • This team member will be approximately 75% on the monitoring bucket of work and the remaining 25% to start standing up the production issue/feedback. Overall, we need to disperse the demand and see synergies in the skills across these 2 main buckets of work.
  • Will review complex information and take an action quickly.
  • Will communicate directly with field members and business partners by answering and resolving feedback and productions issues
  • Reviewing the data with ability to identify trends and recommendations
  • Will negotiate, have difficult conversations, build relationships across the company, and work closely with technology partners
  • Will Contribute to process improvements including documentation updates, LEAN projects and ideas

Required Qualifications

  • Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related technical field.
  • 4.5-6.5 years of relevant experience in Quality assurance or quality monitoring.
  • Demonstrated experience in managing operational, test and analyst functions for large, complex, integrated software systems.
  • Understanding and demonstrated experience working with web tools.
  • Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications.
  • Strong technical and analytic skills; ability to understand complex systems and design communication around integration and interface points.
  • Financial Services experience is required and need to talk to field (advisors) as needed in the job.
  • Effective written and verbal communication skills.  Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.

Preferred Qualifications

  • Testing management tool experience with JIRA, HP ALM, Confluence
  • Usage of Service now type of tools for problem/ change management.
  • Experience with the following tools: Selenium, HP UFT (Lean FT) or similar software test automation tools
  • Experience working within a defined development life cycle methodology (e.g. CMMI, Ameriprise Quality Management System (AQMS)) environment
  • Experience working with a variety of test management and defect tracking tools (e.g. HP Quality Center)
  • Skilled knowledge in analysis, testing concepts, tools and methodologies working in a highly regulated environment/industry

About Our Company

With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm's focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You'll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you're talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.