Sr. Tech Operations Analyst
This team member will help in maintaining and implementing the evolving business needs of Ameriprise Financial by taking care of them technically, for this we are looking for a highly motivated Individual & Technically strong Contributor who can work in collaborative manner with team members in different geographical regions.
Identified person will develop efficient code and ensure the code is tested for by writing unit & integration tests to ensure validity on business scenarios (existing or newly developed).
Besides just writing code the person should be able to understand business and system requirements should be able to provide Engineering solutions by using sound Solution design & proven practices.
As part of the job responsibilities individual should be able to work very closely with production support team almost all the time. Responsibilities
• Provide quick solutions to problems based on experiential learnings & knowledge of proven solutions
• Write Unit & Integration Tests to ensure validity on business scenarios
• Provide application support and do application troubleshooting as needed.
• Support production release after thorough training. Required Qualifications
Person should have experience in between 5 to 7 years in disciplines including:
• Bachelors/Master degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent.
• Strong programming fundamentals & algorithms primarily implemented in Java language.
• Good in UNIX scripting (primarily bash).
• Highly competent in Core Java, J2EE, XML, Spring framework, JMS, Websphere MQ.
• Should be Able to independently code with minimal oversight.
• Should be process oriented, with a clear understanding of Software Development life cycle.
• Should have excellent communication skills, should be able to interact with business system analysts and get clear understanding of requirements.
• Person should be flexible to be available on different shift which will be rotational in nature and should be able to work from Tuesday to Saturday or Monday to Friday from time to time.
• Should have knowledge of change management systems and be aware of ITIL processes, any ITIL certification will be big plus Preferred Qualifications
• Experience on Mainframe.
• Experience on ETL tools such as Informatica or equivalent.
• Experience on TWS or equivalent scheduling tools.