Sr Tech Operations Analyst IND
Sr. Tech Operations Analyst will be responsible to provide end to end support and for Informatica suit of applications in Production environment.
Person will participate/lead technical discussions and prioritize work streams during the service restoration process.
Person will be responsible and lead root cause analysis, assess potential solutions and work with internal and cross commit teams to introduce permanent fixes in the production environment for reoccurring batch issue.
This position suits a person who has been playing Technical SME for Informatica applications and thinks outside the box and enjoys coming up with innovative solutions to solve business and technology issues. Responsibilities
- Provide production support for Informatica suit of applications in 24X7 environment.
- Good understanding of Informatica environment and able to handle batch recoveries and production support issues.
- Assess & recommend solutions for permanent fixes to improve application stability and resiliency.
- Ability to handle production incident bridge calls for P1 and high priority P2 incidents
- Strong analytical capability to do independent ticket analysis and resolution.
- Incident Management/Problem management and Change management.
- Ability to do the Root cause analysis, recap the issues and problem in an email and communicate to all stakeholders and cross commit teams. Required Qualifications
- 5-7 years of production support experience on Informatica suit of applications.
- Must have good understanding on Informatica architecture/client components such as Workflow Manager, Mapping Designer, workflow monitor and Repo manager.
- Hands-on expertise in debugging Informatica ETL Mapping to narrow down the Issue.
- Hands-on experience in ETL transformation such as lookup/joiners/source qualifier/normalizer.
- Hands-on experience in dealing with various types of sources in Informatica such as Flat files/Mainframes/XML files and databases.
- Basic understanding of Informatica-Mainframe connectivity (Power exchange).
- Hands-on experience in Unix scripting/file operations and PMCMD command lines.
- Strong knowledge of SQL/PL-SQL and oracle Databases. Able to debug complex queries.
- Good understanding on scheduling tool such as TWS/Others
- Worked at least 4 years on ServiceNow for application incident management, problem management in a 24*7 model.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to follow the processes. Preferred Qualifications
- Knowledge on Mainframe and distributed technologies will be preferred.
- ITIL framework certification is a plus.
- Experience with development or support of applications within the Financial Services industry (preferably in Investments/Asset Management).