- Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- Permanent, Full time
Location: Gurgaon, Haryana, IndiaResponsibilities:
• Assist with preparation/review of Corporate Income Tax returns, TDS, GST returns
• Monitor tax payments for Moody's group companies within the Asia Pacific Region
• Assist with quarterly and annual tax provision process to comply with Local GAAP
• Assist with SOX compliance
• Assist with analyzing tax account movements and balances
• Assist in special projects including tax research, tax planning, repatriation planning and transfer pricing analysis/documentation
• Liaise with external advisors and assist with monitoring professional fee budgets
• Assist with Asia Pacific tax audits/assessments
• Assist with queries on billing, GST and withholding tax.
• Two-Plus years tax experience with Asia-Pacific focus; accounting or legal background a plus
• BS Accounting or Finance
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Tax return and/or provision experience desired
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent Excel skills and Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications
• Ability to interact with multiple departments within an organization
• Outstanding communication (verbal and written) skills; strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to effectively meet deadlines
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.