Web Analytics Developer - Associate, Digital Wealth
- Not Specified
- Gurgaon, Haryana, India Gurgaon Haryana IN
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Aug 18 2018-08-19
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.3 trillion in assets on behalf of
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.3 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
- Support Tag management activities
- Perform peer code review and improve implementation coding standards
- Generate solution design and required testing documentation
- Creating insightful reports and dashboards
- Partner with team in code clean up exercises
- Co-ordinate well with stakeholders and technology partners
- 2-4 years Adobe Analytics implementation for web and mobile applications
- Experience using Adobe analytics tools and APIs
- Experience with tag and audience managers like Tealium
- Experience using packet analyzers like ObservePoint, Charles or others
- Ability to work under pressure and take ownership of issues
- Strong teamwork, communication, and time management skills
- B.S. in Computer Science or related discipline
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.