A2 - Operations Client Service - A2 - HydOperations Client Service - A2 - Hyd
1. Oversight Monitoring for HCL Report Execution and Delivery - Oversee the daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual and ad hoc report execution and delivery being performed by HCL. Check for completeness, accuracy and timely delivery.
2. Oversight Monitoring for Agency Lending Client Activity - Generate and review oversight reports, assess if action is needed, and take action accordingly. Liaise and follow up with SF Operations, Client Onboarding, Data Control and other groups to confirm action has been taken. Communicate with CSS and Relationship Management.
3. Audit Responses - Review audit request, extract data and/or reports to meet audit request, compile and send to CSS or Relationship Management for review and delivery.
4. MYSS Administration - Support all MYSS related administration requests across SSGM products, including client set up on MYSS, external user ID administration, report mapping, creating reports and report/data file delivery using iDeliver.
5. Management/Metrics Reporting - Collect data from global SSGM onboarding teams, sharepoint and/or onboarding tools. Review and compile data set, and create weekly and monthly reports across SSGM products for CSS and management review.
6. Production Check Out for MYSS monthly releases - Conduct basic regression testing of the Agency Lending content area on MYSS during MYSS monthly release that occurs over weekends.
• Take ownership of report execution and generation, report review and delivery to ensure completeness and accuracy in content and delivery.
• Follow through on actionable items and be diligent in the review of oversight monitoring activities.
• Adhere to established SOPs and escalate to management with any data and processing anomalies.
• Customer focused.
• Develop effective working relationships with all SSGM staff at all levels across all locations.
• Demonstrate 'Risk Excellence' culture in your behaviour and encourage an environment of openness and transparency that fuels effective challenge, debate and open discussion.
• Identify and suggest process and control improvements to management to reduce risk.
• Assist with any new projects/new initiatives as directed by management.
• Assist with the cross training and support for all members of the team.
• Support manager when planning for the team.
• Provide coverage for team members when required.