Apps Systems Engineer
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview
Wholesale Technologies within the Wellsfargo technology business supports various applications for the Wholesale line of businesses and has various applications based on Microsoft / Java Stack. These teams are spread across various locations including EGS. About the Role
As Senior Application Specialist this team member is responsible to perform design, Development, testing, maintenance and support of Informatica based enterprise solution for BI Reporting and Analytics. Candidate must have strong Informatica mapping development, Informatica workflow run capabilities and experience with Informatica design and implementation. Responsibilities
Design, Development, testing, maintenance and support of Informatica based enterprise solution. Candidate must have strong Informatica mapping development, Informatica workflow run capabilities and experience with Informatica design and implementation. Candidate should provide post production support service along with maintenance and development. Essential Qualifications
• At least 6+ yrs of hands-on IT experience in design and develop enterprise applications using Informatica.
• Demonstrate strong hands-on experience in engineering Informatica based enterprise solutions.
• Conducts data mapping, develops and implements extract/transform/load processes using ETL tools
• Must have strong knowledge on Data Warehousing (DWH) concepts, ETL concepts and data analysis capabilities.
• Must have strong SQL, PLSQL knowledge.
• Must have hands-on experience in Linux/UNIX shell scripting.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Good problem solving and analytical skills
• Actively participate and contribute in design and analysis sessions to ensure sound team decision-making.
• Support system and user acceptance testing activities, including issue resolution.
• Complete technical documentation to ensure system is fully documented.
• The flexibility to work outside of normal working hours to meet deadlines. Desired Qualifications
• Exposure to Agile Development Methodology
• Demonstrate understanding of Data archiving, Data reconciliation, Error handling mechanism, standards and best practices.
• Prior Production Support Experience on enterprise applications using Informatica.
• Exposure to Job Scheduling tools like Autosys.
• Exposure to OBIEE, TERADATA.
• Experience in Banking domain.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.