Assistant Manager --Microsoft Technologies
Job description for ASP.Net and SQL Developer Role Description:
Primary Skills (Must Have):
- Perform application design, development and deployment based on industry's best practices.
- Work in a development team to develop integrated SQL and ASP.NET applications.
- Perform design and development of web-based services and applications.
- Develop databases including queries, triggers and stored procedures.
- Perform code reviews and provide necessary corrections.
- Develop coding guidelines for the ASP.Net development team.
- Works collaboratively with Project Manager to ensure timely delivery of project.
- Coordinate with Business Analysts and Test Analysts to ensure that the developed application meets technical requirements and client needs.
- Provide production support as needed.
- End to end understanding of software architecture, design, development and implementation.
- Continuous integration and build process, test automation and deployment.
Secondary Skills (Good to Have):
- Strong Hands-On experience using Scrum, Agile modelling and adaptive software development.
- Proven problem solving, communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Strong Hands-On experience in Microsoft SQL Server development.
- Good experience with OOPs concepts and Design Patterns.
- Proficiency in (ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET, C# and Visual Basic) applications
- Experience in HTML, JS, and CSS
- Familiarity with (Azure Web Apps, AWS Cloud)
- Familiarity with REST and RPC APIs
- In-depth knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures related to database management
- Experience in troubleshooting and resolving integrity issues, performance issues.
- Excellent English communications skills (written and verbal)
- Experience in SSIS, data warehousing concepts and data analysis.
- Experience with QlikView and QlikSense.
- Active Directory Federated Services.
- Single Sign-On Authentication.
Bachelor's/Master's Degree level qualification in a computer science.