Assistant Manager - Java backend FIX Financial Information Exchange developer
Java backend FIX Financial Information Exchange developer
Global Link FX Connect, a division of State Street Global Markets, is an industry leading multi-bank FX electronic trading platform used by 19 of the world's largest 20 FX liquidity providers and most major asset managers. The targeted product is a sophisticated electronic trading system with real-time and complex workflow management components built on JEE and Oracle on the server side.
The role is a Java back end developer with strong FIX protocol and networking skills Qualifications:
- BE/ME/BTech/MTech degree or equivalent.
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience. Preferably in large GCC
- Excellent knowledge of core Java and Java data structures
- Demonstrated knowledge of Java multi-threading and thread management
- Demonstrated knowledge of network concepts, JMS / Java messaging would be a big plus
- Demonstrated knowledge of security concepts such as 2-factor authentication and encryption
- Demonstrated understanding of Java memory management
- •Demonstrated knowledge of FIX protocol Development (server or client) preferably in FX trading domain OR any capital market domain
- Oracle database knowledge would be a plus
- Understand and work in Agile DevOps environment, experience working with Test Driven Development and Behavior Driven Development is plus
- Automation mind set is required /understand the concepts of automation and have developed tools to automate testing, improve efficiency etc.
- Work experience with Global team in agile set up, Ability to take ownership of deliverables and Excellent communication skills
- For senior candidate ability to manage small team of technocrats is plus