Business Initiatives Manager
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website . Department Overview
Enterprise Core Services (ECS) group is within the Enterprise Information Technology business and a critical component of the Enterprise CIO operating model aimed at providing common, consistent, and foundational software services and solutions to be used across technology at Wells Fargo. The group includes the strategic development and support of core information management services including data technology blue print, common data services, customer relationship management services and customer due diligence services to be leveraged across all technology teams in Wells Fargo. Additionally their Cloud enablement services is another strategic priority to re-engineer of a significant portion of Wells Fargo's large and complex application portfolio. About the Role
Responsible for facilitating the business services functions between the US and India business office. Acts as the single point of contact for multiple stakeholders including leadership of LTO (Libor Transition Office), Business team representatives, vendor partners and technology teams. Oversee day to day functioning of the business services team, identify risks and potential show stoppers and implement mitigation plans to ensure progress on the projects. Be able to influence decision making by gathering and reviewing information, working with partner functions and recommending the best option to stakeholders. Ensures service quality, reliability and cost-effectiveness of solutions. Facilitate remediation for LIBOR programs and have an eye on creating platform for Enterprise Contract Management and Digitization. Responsibilities
- Responsible for managing virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of technology programs, services and initiatives with varied scope, complexity and risk. The programs typically have LOB-wide impact, or may have enterprise-wide impact. Responsible for proactively identifying potential risks when implementing change, along with developing a mitigation strategy and plan. One of the key program is LIBOR remediation that is impacting enterprise contracts and paving platform for digitization of contracts across enterprise as part of ECMD program.
- Drives the integration and implementation of programs and initiatives by leveraging relationships with functional business partners, multiple stakeholders and vendors involved. Manages and prioritize competing strategies, and adjusting as necessary.
- Works with functional management/leaders to obtain resources, influence outcomes, address conflict and ensure alignment with WF strategy/policies and business line objectives. Serving and catering to both LIBOR and ECMD programs and leadership team in EGS and US
- Ensures the team has developed metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives.
- Monitors key KRAs, assesses patterns and maintains regular contact with senior management of LOB to arrive at appropriate decisions and recommend solutions.
- Manage directly team of business initiatives consultants/equivalent to accomplish the work.
- Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations.
- Provides leadership in the management of relationships and integration /implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary.
Market Skills and Certifications Essential Qualifications
- Bachelors/master's degree with overall 12+ years of technology delivery and relationship management experience.
- Experience in one or a combination of the following business support, risk, finance, transition & project management and vendor management process.
- Experience in problem analysis and reporting, solution implementation, and change management
- Demonstrated strong leadership, communication and relationship skills. This includes experience presenting to, collaborating with and building trusted relationships with executive management, senior management, technical mangers and peers to influence direction.
- Fair knowledge on business process management and enterprise organizations and functions
- Good at people management and motivating the team to accomplish the work.
- Excellent written as well as oral communication skills is mandatory.
- Experience with PowerPoint, Visio, and/or other productivity and communications products
- Knowledge of financial industry core business products and services is desirable
Leadership Expectations at Wells Fargo
As a Team Member manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.