Business User Acceptance Testing - Emerging Leader
State Street is seeking a skilled and proven candidate to lead the New Business Integration Testing project at the Emerging Lead Level. The Emerging lead will work with a team responsible for testing deliverables and process of new State Street Clients onto the State Street Middle Office platform.
Specifically, the candidate will:
The ideal candidate should have:
- Should handle the delivery in testing environment and understand the real time end to end work flow.
- Should be able process trades E2E through different middle office applications which includes:
- Trade capture/Enrichment from the client system
- Trade Confirmation (Manual & Electronic)
- Trade Settlement/Notifications
- Record Keeping
- Validation of Reports to the client
- Clear understanding of Software Test Life cycle and able to handle test artifacts and documentation.
- Defect identification, tracking and documentation of defect workarounds and obtain sign off from Business.
- Flexibility to work in US/UK hrs (when required)
- Work together with SSC vendors - both offshore and onsite teams
- 4 - 6 years of experience with QA and investment banking background.
- Should handle multiple application testing.
- Hands-on with end to end Software Testing Life Cycle phase
- Exposure to Application life cycle management tool.
- Ability to plan and execute activities based on project milestones.
- Understanding of Agile process model.
- Hands on experience in - User acceptance Testing and SQL
- Work experience in BFSI and products like below
- FX, FI, Equities, Money Markets, Derivatives etc
- Post trade events and Life cycle management of products
- End to End trade processing in middle office [ Receipt of trades (eg FPML, SWIFT formats), Trade validation / confirmation process, Downstream processing to Investment book of records (IBOR), various asset types, Pricing process, validation in Data warehouse, Reporting to Client]
- Work closely with Business (Test case reviews/ops readiness) and IT teams (deployments/fixes)
- Ability to perform and deliver under pressure.w
- Defect Management - Articulation of defects in detailed manner, assigning defects to technical teams, capturing target fix dates and resolution comments from IT
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving skills, Result oriented work approach.
- Flexibility to adapt to work timings.