Performance & Analysis- AVP
This individual is responsible for the ongoing management and development of a team of investment professionals supporting the production and delivery of client analytical reporting which gives our clients insight into their investment decisions. As a leader within the Global Product Delivery - Performance & Analytics Management Team, he or she will partner with our other regional offices to ensure seamless servicing of our client's needs, leveraging time zones and processing efficiencies. Primary Responsibilities
Required Skills or Certifications
- Establish high functioning teams of performance professionals and oversee all HR related responsibilities
- Oversee the accurate and timely delivery of client reporting and data
- Continuously improve operational processes and policies in support of the P&A mission -- specifically, support better communications flow and data management, business process and organizational planning
- Understand the business, align strategic plans with corporate initiatives and drive overall business strategy within the team
- Ensure Team has the resources, authority and support needed to achieve their goals
- Understand large complex client needs / strategies and anticipate future client needs and deliver innovative solutions.
- Develop, track, analyze and take actions on business metrics and client KPIs and ensure aligned with goals
- Train others on the State Street methodology and re-enforce an inherent culture of accountability and ownership for implementation and execution of controls across all levels and functions within the group
- Build strong relationships across the organization and cultivate that culture across the group
- Ensuring self and team anticipates, monitors, actively manages and reports all risk and compliance issues, breaches and suspicious activities
- Acting in accordance with Risk Excellence and role modeling ethical behavior and decision-making as part of our Way Ahead foundation
- Lead, develop and coach team
- CIPM, CFA, FRM and/or Master Degree in Finance preferred
- PMP, Prince2 or other Project Management certification, a plus
- 10+ years of Investment Performance & Analytics or equivalent experience
- 7+ years of Management and Leadership experience
- Experience interacting directly with Clients and/or senior level stakeholders
- Advanced understanding of Performance & Analytics operations, methodology and concepts
- Broad understanding of financial services industry trends (client needs)
- Ability to work cooperatively with upstream data partners/ internal operations groups
- Excellent communication skills, highly articulate verbally and in writing
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and negotiating skills and experience
- Well organized and capable of meeting deadlines
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Workforce planning and development.
- Strong skills in finance and budget management.
- Leadership skills to motivate staff in a high pressure, rapidly changing environment
- Demonstrated ability to rationalize problems and use judgment and innovation to define clear and concise solutions.
- A strong risk mitigation appetite and experience is critical.
- Project planning, management and documentation for new and steady-state operations.
- Career-minded individual and eagerness to commit to self-development and development of others.