SF Enhanced Custody Ops EMEA, Associate 2, HYD-1
- Will be a part of State Street Global Markets Securities Finance Team, ensuring all trades are matched and instructed with market guidelines.
- Support Daily activities include loan and loan return processing, mark to market reconciliations, executing cash movements, monitoring and resolving failing returns and process exceptions throughout the day. Inclusive of posting transactions and/or providing direction and oversight
- Support daily collateral margin process, coordinating instructions to deliver/receive collateral with brokers and reconciles daily net cash movements for Fed and DTC transactions.
- Confirms end of day re-pricing and money movements with brokers and reconciles net cash collateral activity in a timely manner.
- Ensure daily EOD balancing, ensuring market activity is correctly reflected in the firm's books and records (DML). Providing review and sign-off as needed
- Assist in driving various firm and team initiatives including Operational Efficiencies and Controls, improving the management of risk and ensuring procedures are maintained
- Establish and monitor an effective oversight framework ensuring that work is completed 'on-time' or issues are identified & escalated in a timely fashion.
- Develop effective working relationships with all staff - both junior and senior
- Demonstrate 'Risk Excellence' culture in your behavior and nurture the same ethos within the team, encouraging an environment of openness and transparency that fuels effective challenge, debate and open discussion.
Establish and nurture a culture of individual and collective ownership at the 'captive' giving all staff a clear sense of both responsibility and accountability