Senior Technology Specialist
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description About Enterprise Global Services
Enterprise Global Services (EGS) enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA., by supporting over half of Wells Fargo's business lines and staff functions across Technology, Business Services, Risk Services and Knowledge Services. EGS operates in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai in India and in Manila, Philippines. Learn more about EGS at our International Careers website Department Overview
Enterprise Functions Technology within the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) business is responsible for supporting Enterprise technology initiatives related to messaging & collaboration, risk technology, corporate systems data, and various internal systems and tools About the Role
Resource will work as an independent contributor for applications in Finance area. Primarily will be working on developing the database code needed for projects and enhancements/bug fixes Responsibilities
- Be a subject matter expert for the application module
- Participate in requirement analysis discussion with the line of business
- Participate in high level design discussion with the onsite counterparts & offshore team members
- Convert the high level design specifications into lower level technical design
- Provide effort estimations, assist in capacity planning
- Debug, Analyze existing Oracle DB objects and identify the areas which has scope for improvement in performance.
- Prepare test data, unit test cases and assist/support business during User Acceptance Testing
- Code development for QC Requirements, Change requests, application maintenance
- Provide support during application code release to Production & post Production code validations
- Support production batch processing & Data fixes for Problem ticket
- Minimum 7+ years of relevant experience on large-scale enterprise DB application development projects
- Primary Skills: Oracle 12C PL/SQL programming, UNIX Shell Scripting
- Secondary Skills: Autosys (Scheduling tool), Informatica,
- Tools used (Preferably): Rally, Udeploy, github, Putty, TOAD/ SQL developer
- Domain Knowledge: BFSI (Banking, Financial Services, Insurance), Retail
- Experience in the design and development of the database applications that use Oracle DB.
- Strong hands-on development skills in Oracle PL/SQL objects (triggers, procedures, functions, packages) and SQL Loader experience.
- Well versed with the advance concepts of Oracle 12C, Compression mechanism, Partitioning concepts, Autonomous Transaction, Exception handling etc.
- Good knowledge in Views, Materialized views, Bulk loading, global/local index, GTT, Analytical functions etc.
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and resolve data, system issues and performance issues.
- Experience in data validation concepts and SQL tuning.
- Code and test on large scale Oracle back-end database applications.
- Knowledge in Database Release management experience, Unix Shell Scripting & Job scheduling
- Transform written technical specifications into code
- Assure adherence to standards, best practices, and alignment with overall architecture
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Good experience in requirements gathering, analysis and good communication skills
- Ability to maintain the current processes (trouble shoot, modify as needed, optimize and bug fixes)
- Should be able to build good relationship with US partners and able to work in a collaborative environment
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.