Software Engineering - Automation
As a member of our Quality Assurance team, you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You'll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what's being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you'll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- 5-7 years of Software Testing experience; spanning across Automation & Functional Testing using BDD/TDD.
- Experience working in Agile, Incremental & Iterative, Scrum, XP, or Lean environments, CI/CD.
- Strong experience in designing and developing test automation framework, test scripts and tools
- 4-6 years of strong experience of test automation using Java, Spring, Selenium, shell scripting.
- Strong knowledge of REST web services implementation.
- Hands-on knowledge of tools like GIT, Jenkins, JIRA, confluence, various monitoring/alerting tools.
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran.