Tech Lead - Oracle finanacials
Oracle Financial Developer: Essential Functions:
• Experience with Oracle Financials (version R12), in General Ledger and Accounts Pay
able and Fixed Asset Modules
• Programming in PL/SQL, Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports , BI Publisher, OA Framework
and related Oracle dev tools
• Experience with Globalization Features in Oracle such as multi-currency, multi-lan
guage, multiple sets of books
• Expert knowledge of the Oracle Applications DB schema and prior experience with ex
• Experience with UNIX/Linux shell scripting
• Familiarity with Oracle best practices in customizing applications, integrating Oracle
applications with other applications
• Experience with trouble shooting user application issues
• Excellent communications skills
• Diagnose, isolate and implement remedies for system failures. Basic Qualifications:
• 5 - 8 years of proven experience in application development using various Oracle
Technologies like Oracle Forms, Oracle Reports, BIP Publisher, PL/SQL and other
• Strong development experience in OA framework
• Excellent writing and oral communication skills, with proven experience in building
and maintaining relationships with executives, business stakeholders and technical
• Strong communication, inter-personnel, influence, collaboration and leadership skills
• Strong strategic thinking and planning skills
• Broad knowledge of architecture domains, including business, application, data, infra
structure and security architectures
• Extensive experience in data architecture and design, including relational databases,
analytics and possibly with in-memory database(s).
• Extensive experience in Data Modelling, Database Design , Database Programming ,
Performance Tuning, etc.
• Knowledge of project delivery methodologies, including agile methodologies.
• Strong knowledge of Linux and windows operations systems.
• Bachelor/Master's degree in Computer Science / Engineering or related discipline
• Proven track record of delivering results in a complex organization
• Able to meet tight project deliverables.
• Able to work independently as well as part of the team.