WorkDay QA Analyst, Officer
Testing Support and Analysis
- Develop testing plans for projects to ensure timely and effective implementation of changes, in alignment with testing strategy.
- Execute and manage testing efforts, track and report test problem reports, testing outcomes, status and statistics for all system testing initiatives.
- Prepare test scenarios and scripts, assist with testing execution, data setup/manipulation, and capture/validation of necessary evidence as required by Compliance.
- Responsible for reviewing release notes, requirements gathering & documentation, testing, and ensuring deployment plans are in place, including communication and training. The individual may also be responsible for developing project plans, release schedules, communications and training materials.
Technical Analysis and System Configuration
- Responsible for systems configuration and maintenance of the Workday Platform. Hands-on involvement in systems from inception to delivery while partnering with project sponsors, IT partners, and cross-functional project team members
Business and Impact Analysis
- Responsible for analyzing projects to estimate effects on systems, business, employees, and clients to find solutions that reduce costs, improve customer service and provide actionable information. Responds to business needs by implementing new or changing technology
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent combination of training and experience in providing hands-on HRIS System configuration
- 2-5 years of relevant experience providing testing and application support and business systems analysis for an HR department in a medium to large global company
- Previous HRIS experience preferred, Workday required, Kronos, Cornerstone desirable
- Able to create test plans, test scenarios, test scripts, and use best practice testing methods
- Experience with automated testing tools, preferably Kainos
- Proven ability to partner with both internal technical and non-technical staff as well as third party vendors to deliver effective results
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills
- Solid understanding of the software development process, including requirement gathering, analysis/design, development tools/technologies, release management/version control, contemporary testing methodologies and deployment management
- Knowledge of HR processes, policies and legal requirements
- Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously