2021 Risk Management Risk Reporting and Analysis Summer Analyst Program (Mumbai)
Background on the Position
Morgan Stanley seeks a professional for Risk Analysis and Reporting team within Firm Risk Management department. The individual will cover a diverse range of responsibilities to facilitate analysis, reporting and control of risk information to meet the requirements of the Firm's Risk Management function and the regulators.
To be successful, candidate needs to have relevant educational background (finance, economics, programming), exceptional computer application skills, and the ability to work independently and efficiently under tight deadlines. Information processed in the department is confidential and thus the candidate must demonstrate integrity. Primary Responsibilities
- Develop, implement and maintain automated reporting processes and analytical tools for managing and monitoring risk across FRM.
- Continually evaluate existing reports, processes and analytical tools to identify areas for improvement in efficiency and effectiveness of these reports and analytical tools.
- Liaise with other teams across Risk Reporting and with the wider FRM on cross-functional projects.
- Manage ad-hoc requests from senior management to ensure timely and accurate responses.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Expertise in data extraction and manipulation (SQL), reporting process automation (VBA), data visualization tools (QlikView, Tableau, Power BI), and proficiency in computer applications (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of financial products and risk management through academic background in related fields
- Very good communication skills, both oral and written