Analyst, Digital Marketing
Description About this role
BlackRock's Digital Marketing Team is seeking a highly talented, data-driven Marketing Automation specialist to join our team - someone who is a knowledgeable, enthusiastic advocate of the Email marketing best practices, and can collaborate widely with colleagues and extended global teams to scale the adoption of the Eloqua platform.
Working as part of a team based in Mumbai, the successful candidate will be responsible for handling end to end campaign execution in Eloqua and would also be the keeper of growth marketing metrics, using data to drive decisions and further develop email strategies. He or she would thrive on experimentation, and constantly seek out ways to improve the trajectory of these metrics. Key responsibilities:
1. Campaign management:
- Building email campaigns, database selection, and quality assurance of all outbound campaigns.
- Performs day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to, email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Stays abreast of and recommends email marketing best practices design and testing of email campaigns.
- Develop and manage personalization strategy for campaigns - improve response rates and run lifecycle-based campaigns
2. Database management
- Own and manage our customer/prospect database - acquisition, segmentation, optimization, integrity and security
3. Reporting and Analytics:
- Maintain understanding and keep up with email industry trends, best practices and technologies to react to new insights and behavior shifts
- Regular reporting on progress against goals and relevant email/database metrics
- Track and analyse the email marketing campaigns for key metrics
- Owns business metrics (lead generation, account nurturing)
- Use statistical analysis, past campaign behavioral response to create email campaigns, optimize lists, segmentation and ongoing improvement in effectiveness of campaigns
- 3-5 years' experience hands-on experience on marketing automation platforms including other aspects of online marketing
- Hands on experience in activation and nurturing programs, managing large databases, profiling and segmentation
- Strong analytical and quantitative skill. Expert in using Excel to manipulate data and perform high level or granular analysis
- Hands-on experience with platforms like Pardot, Eloqua, Marketo, Unica, Act-On, SalesForce, Responsys, Adobe campaign manager
- Experience on Tableau would be an added advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Basic knowledge of CSS, HTML, Responsive Design
- Fast learner, high attention for detail.
- Professional experience in a corporate environment
- Bachelor's Degree
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
BlackRock's purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of June 30, 2020, the firm managed approximately $7.32 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com/corporate | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.