Analyst, Digital Marketing
Description About this role
BlackRock's Digital Marketing Team is seeking a highly talented, data-driven Marketing Automation & Technology specialist to join our team - someone who is a knowledgeable, enthusiastic advocate of the Email marketing best practices, and can collaborate widely with colleagues and extended global teams to scale the adoption of the Eloqua platform.
Working as part of a team based in Mumbai, the successful candidate will be responsible for handling end to end campaign execution and would also be the keeper of growth marketing metrics, using data to drive decisions and further develop strategies. He or she would thrive on experimentation, and constantly seek out ways to improve the trajectory of these metrics. Key responsibilities: Integrated Campaign management:
- Lead campaigns end-to-end from conception to defining objectives, execution, tracking, and reporting
- Develop and manage personalization strategy for campaigns on our marketing automation tool, Eloqua , improve response rates and run lifecycle-based campaigns
- Performs day-to-day email marketing activities including, but not limited to,
- build target audiences, establish governance for responsive communication, and report on customer engagement insights.
- Lead scoring, Lifecycle staging and Progressive profiling
- Inbound and outbound workflow planning
- Multi-step nurtures customized by e-mail and web behavioral tokens
- Stays abreast of and recommends email marketing best practices design and testing of email campaigns.
- For integrated campaigns (email & web) - Define and maintain overall optimization program (site, landing pages, forms and calls-to-actions) Use an iterative approach to optimization (hypothesize, design, test, measure, optimize), deriving actionable insights from the results, formulating new experiment ideas and hypotheses, while implementing winning results.
3. Reporting and Analytics:
- Responsible for forming strategies to improve overall conversion and achieve KPIs using innovative ideas
- Use qualitative and quantitative sources of data to analyze and understand user behavior and provide data-driven recommendations to increase engagement and conversion rate.
- Work closely with partners to drive adoption of MarTech platforms &help them track the correct metrics required for their business.
- Understands/ Quickly grasps how to use key features of various platforms in Blackrocks Martech ecosystem and accelerators that are available to optimize
- understands the WHY behind the data and deliver actionable insights to further optimize campaigns.
- Maintain understanding and keep up with email industry trends, best practices and technologies to react to new insights and behavior shifts
- Regular reporting on progress against goals and relevant email/database digital metrics
- Track and analyse campaigns for key metrics
- Owns business metrics (lead generation, account nurturing)
- Use statistical analysis, past campaign behavioral response to create email campaigns, optimize lists, segmentation and ongoing improvement in effectiveness of campaigns
- 3-5 years' experience hands-on experience on marketing automation platforms and web technologies
- Hands on experience in activation and nurturing programs, managing large databases, profiling and segmentation
- Strong analytical and quantitative skill. Expert in using Excel to manipulate data and perform high level or granular analysis
- Hands-on experience with platforms like Pardot, Eloqua, Marketo, Unica, Act-On, SalesForce, Responsys, Adobe campaign manager
- Experience on Adobe Test and Target would be an added advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fast learner, high attention for detail.
- Professional experience in a corporate environment
- Bachelor's Degree
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
BlackRock's purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, we help millions of people build savings that serve them throughout their lives by making investing easier and more affordable.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com/corporate | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.