Business Manager AVP
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
- The role will support the APAC CRCO COO and the Business Support team. This includes: Governance for CRCO in the APAC region, updates to mandates, strategic priorities and organization charts for CRCO, BCM Regional Coordination, support for audits, communication for APAC CRCO organization - Newsletters, communication sessions, town hall organization, APAC CRO Onsite/Offsite support
- Establishing outsourcing relationships in IGSM, preparing SG service co. MIS (for CRO), helping service receivers and providers with uploading, sign-off and acknowledgement of KPIs on risk service dashboard tool, support in periodic activities like risk refresh, audits, outsourcing inventory submission, annual reviews etc.
- Owns, manages and delivers on Risk Management Committee (RMC) / Capital Allocation and Risk Management Committee (CARMC) meetings administrative processes where allocated. This includes collation of reports and meet materials and dissemination.
- Support ad-hoc projects, initiatives and tasks within the COO team where needed
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application
- 3 -10 years of professional experience, a material portion of which is in a Bank or Financial Services institution
- Experience/exposure to Bank projects, outsourcing and/or Finance is desirable
- Clear project management and business analysis capability and track record
- Excellent organization, communication (written and verbal), analytical, and presentation skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (focus on Excel and Powerpoint)
- A positive, proactive attitude and independent work style while also being reliable and committed
- Strong interpersonal skills, and quality driven attitude
- Flexible, adaptable and resilient to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time under pressure with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.