Business Risk Manager
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- End-to-end oversight for Cross Border, Market Management, Applicable Offering, and Shared Relationship by interacting as the point of contact for Private Banking APAC across APAC, IWM and SUB as well as Internal Audit, Legal, Compliance and Front Business
- Work in an international environment with exposure to senior management and coordinate with Legal & Compliance & CoC's globally across Private Banking
- Together with a team of highly qualified professionals, additional day-to-day responsibilities include the maintenance and improvement of the framework around Cross Border and Market Management to address changing business, technology (e.g. digitalization), legal and regulatory requirements
- As an experienced leader chair supervisory and governance forums, represent as an expertise in relevant working groups and lead highly strategic projects for the Bank
- Opportunity to build one's professional career in a world leading Bank
- Proactive and experienced in leading regulatory projects & teams in the delivery of Cross Border, Market Management and Shared Relationship Competence area across the Private Banking platform
- Seek to assist by performing detailed analysis of regulatory requirements (alongside compliance specialists) and current business processes (alongside business partners from the business) to determine the impact of regulatory initiatives
- Shared Relationship: Handle the Shared Relationship framework for APAC Shared Relationship, quarterly SR governance forum including monitoring MI and KRIs, partner with other Competency area and location teams to resolve topical issues impacting Shared Relationships
- Applicable Offering: participate in the APAC work streams of the global Applicable Offering (AO) project and working within COO, Platform and IT for project planning, implementation and roll out
- Leading workshops to design new processes and gather business requirements, ensuring that related outcomes are documented and actioned appropriately
- Strengthening the Cross Border, Market Management, Applicable Offering and Shared Relationship control framework together with FLDS and Compliance by defining the respective KRIs, processes and reporting
- Delivery of changes to the business via system and technology upgrades and/or changes to business processes and controls
- University degree or equivalent in business administration, economics or law
- Minimum 10 years of equivalent work experience and in-depth business knowledge in Private Banking / Wealth Management with good understanding of regulatory matters
- Outstanding business partner management and ability to empower people across organizational and geographical boundaries for a common goal
- Outstanding strategic and analytical thinking combined with result-orientation and pragmatic implementation capabilities
- Ownership of projects/ workstreams, be proactive and work autonomously while balancing tight turnaround schedules
- The mentality to partner with various business partners across the Bank (front office, Legal and Compliance, IT, Product Specialists) to understand underlying issues and opportunities, and propose pragmatic solutions to drive project delivery.
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication skills to successfully coordinate with various teams and can build positive relationships with business partners.
- Dedicated along with excellent analytical and problem solving skills, critical thinking
- Strong delivery mind-set and a positive can-do attitude, ideally with an experience as a project manager having proven ability to work independently and under-pressure without compromising quality.
- Lead change with a strong willingness to get 'stuck-in' to meet project deadlines
- Proactive, diligent and methodical mentality of delivering change in an organized, auditable and sustainable manner that will stand the test of time;
- The highest professional work ethic and performing fully in line with compliance standards, internal and external guidelines and regulatory policies
- Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Data Analytics Tools with the ability to prepare presentations and analysis to a high standard.
- Result oriented, hardworking who can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively in a team!
- High level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.