Depository Participant Operations, ENO
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- Second in line in the DP Operations team.
- Attend queries from Client Relationship Managers and work closely with the Business, Compliance and other internal partners.
- Ensure processes are executed in a timely, accurate manner and as per regulations.
- Work hard to build positive relationships with all internal partners on behalf of the team.
- Stay Vigilant and highlight if any abnormal trends are observed and raise issues immediately
- Ensure all the controls and checks are adhered
- Liaise with Business to resolve any client queries
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- 3 to 6 years of experience in Depository Participant operations
- Outstanding attention to detail, pro-activeness, control-focused approach and positive attitude.
- Exposure in handling Private Banking clients is required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Can independently handle operations and challenging situations in the absence of the manager whilst working under pressure.
- Proficiency of DP regulations
- Ability to manage change, willingness to partner with business on new products
- A results-oriented individual who can work on own initiative and deliver on time whilst also being a team-player