ENO - Banking Operations - Loans
- You will ensure processes are executed in a timely, accurate manner and as per regulations.
- You will work hard to build relationships with all internal partners on behalf of the team.
- You will inspire change and continuous improvement in the team finding opportunities for efficiency and accuracy gains.
- You will stay vigilant and highlight if any abnormal trends are observed and raise issues immediately
- Ensure all the controls and checks are adhered
- Liaise with Business to resolve any client queries
- You will be responsible for coordinating the end-to-end execution of a transaction and liaise closely with internal partners and ensure adequate life-cycle management for each transaction
- You will assist in conducting LTV reviews for Lombard loans and liaise with CRM, Collateral Valuations team etc. for LTV methodology & assignment.
- You will contribute to developing and improving the existing lending solutions and processes, and ensure that the offering is aligned with regulations
- Ensure that fees and expenses are accounted for internally and disbursed to external clients as applicable in accordance with internal policies and procedures.
- You have 7-10 years of experience in operations and managing day to day operations
- You possess strong knowledge of loans
- You possess good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills and are able to interact at senior levels in a credible fashion.
- Independent thinking and ability to provide solutions strong verbal and written English skills
- Intermediate PowerPoint, Word & Excel skills
- Clear understanding of escalation process
- The ability to understand and document complex processes, procedures and controls
- Ability to Handle Regulatory Reports for Loans
- Experienced in product coverage across Lombard Facilities (covering loans, etc.); and lending against Universal Life Insurance.
- You are ambitious, dedicated and hardworking who can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time