Exp. Business Manager, VP/DIR
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
This role is with Credit Suisse Securities (India) Private Limited
- As a continued effort to grow our Private Banking ("PB") franchise to a leading force in India, under the leadership of the PB Location COO office, the Location Business Management (LBM) team will ensure a coordinated approach in the development and implementation of our regional strategy, including business, product and infrastructure plans in PB India.
- For PB India, the LBM team coordinates and aligns the various Front to Back functions of the franchise, working closely with our colleagues from the various functions across the bank (eg. Front, Advisory & Sales, Investment Products & Solutions, ATS, PB Research, FLDS, CRO, General Counsel, Operations, Platform & IT) to build an unparalleled platform and deliver the best service to our clients.
- Support the PB India Location COO, the team focuses on the Run-The-Bank activities to ensure daily business operations, whilst partnership with the Change-The-Bank team to ensure a continuous improvement of business processes/platform in delivering the best service to our clients.
- Support the PB India LCOO and point of contact for Front-to-Back business and operational topics related to PB India business, products, platform & processes (BAU and Change initiatives).
- Seek to provide support to the PB India LCOO and PB India senior management to define and implement location strategies. Function as main contact liaison for Front, Middle and Back Office on the implementation of strategic- initiatives, process and system change / improvements and facilitation of communication.
- Central focal point for project support and change management, acting as advisor, specialist or reviewer for change initiatives.
- Main contact point for Front Office for reporting of all Front Office related issues and incidents, especially with client impact. Coordinates issue resolution across Front-to-Back functions.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise in Regional and Location Initiatives
- Facilitate rollout of Regional and Location initiatives as a specialist. Initiative includes products, platform & processes, as well as in the areas of Control and Compliance.
- Coordinate with CRO, General Counsel and FLDS to ensure business compliance with external and internal regulations
- Minimum 10-15 years of private banking / capital markets / banking business experience
- Qualification of a college or higher education in business management/commerce/ accountancy/economics/technology
- Front-to-Back banking process knowledge (PB background is an advantage and preferred, but is not mandatory subject to the overall skills of the candidate)
- Experience in implementation of PB / Wealth Management IT systems & processes (inclusive system change, upgrade)
- Experience in change management and possess relevant change management skills in system change / implementation.
- Ability to communicate with and manage senior partners
- Ability to excel under pressure and possess a positive can-do attitude
- Ability to innovate and inspire changes across the organization
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Analytical and confident personality and can build strong positive relationship with partners across various departments (Front Office, General Counsel, Operations, Product Management etc.)
- Outstanding team-work and collaboration skills along with attention to detail as well as good organizational skills
- High service and client orientation, enthusiasm for the contact with business partners
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills, including the ability to prioritize and multitask
- Proficient in MS Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.