Global Liquidity Group_Controls COO, AVP
Global Liquidity Group (GLG) and XVA Management are recruiting a Controls COO (ENO - AVP level) in Mumbai to support global business activities.
GLG and XVA Management are global trading functions:
Global Liquidity Group
- Created in 2018 in order to centralize control of liability and collateral management
- GLG acts as the firm's central funding desk, responsible for efficient management of short term funding, liquidity and collateral
- Supports all Credit Suisse business divisions by acting as a central risk management unit
- Responsible for pricing, valuing and managing "central" risks that arise from Credit Suisse entering into derivative contracts with external counterparties
Roles and Responsibilities:
- We are a department that values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and are committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- Supporting the daily operation of all essential functions across the GLG and XVA Management mandate globally.
- Managing key GLG and XVA supervision and governance processes, including supervisory tyre kicks, supervisory mandates, Service Level Agreements (SLAs), etc.
- Executing business-specific controls (e.g. performing regular BestEx checks, Volcker checks and Late Trade Monitoring/Reporting), and responsible for detailing and testing these controls in line with firm-wide standard methodologies.
- Maintaining a robust risk and control framework across the GLG and XVA Management businesses.
- Supporting the remediation and closure of audit, SOX and Risk and Self-Assessment Control (RCSA) action points.
- Coordinating with front-to-back business partners and support departments, with a focus on Non-Financial Risk Management (NFRM), CDCP Controls and Compliance.
- Delivery of GLG and XVA Management desk projects globally.
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Relevant work experience in financial services.
- An undergraduate university degree. Postgraduate qualifications and/or a technical background are a plus.
- An understanding of the trade lifecycle and front-to-back processes.
- Working experience with front-to-back trading desk controls, and associated tools (e.g. Trader Mandates, SCT, Supervisory Dashboard, Flash P&L, etc.)
- Proficiency of MS Excel (including QS add-ins) and MS PowerPoint.
- Ability to be detail oriented, focused, proactive and team oriented.
- Can multitask accurately under pressure constraints in a fast paced environment.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interface comfortably with senior business partners.
- University undergraduate degree
- You are result oriented, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also delivering on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards