India IT Country Coverage
The APAC Technology and Change organization is responsible for the engineering and support of technology solutions, implementation of change programs, and the associated change, design and data governance for the APAC Division.
You join our team which will be responsible for driving the governance and control framework across all aspects of IT, working closely with regional and global IT leads / functions to ensure compliance with all internal and external technology control and regulatory requirements, manage production issues and business continuity activities. This role will report to India IT Country Manager. Your work will be cornerstone in maintaining the IT governance and meeting compliance to local regulatory and control requirements.
Overall India IT Country Management lead, responsible for IT activities related to business entities and responsible for key business partner management.
- Handle local IT Governance expectations by preparing/conducting required meetings and maintaining necessary artifacts such as strategy, organization structure, application inventory, outsourcing inventory, metrics, system flows, etc.
- Drive compliance to new/existing regulations by coordinating with regional/global IT leads, local management and other control functions such as CISO, Compliance, etc
- Contribute oversight to IT activities in entities and act as immediate point of contact to local and regional management.
- Represent IT in local entity governance forums by providing updates on IT initiatives, incidents and technology risks impacting entities.
- Responsible for reviewing/submitting regulatory submissions working in close collaboration with CISO, Compliance and local management.
- Front regulators, internal/external auditors as required. Maintain governance for major IT regulatory compliance / remediation programs.
- Maintain engagement with market forums such as IDBRT and peer banks. Have an in-depth understanding on market practices related to IT topics.
- Lead all aspects of IT Disaster Recover activities including validating recovery plans and assist in reporting during BCM execution.
- Handle critical incidents impacting business entities by ensuring adequate support from IT teams and keeping business associates fully engaged.
- Drive annual attestation of relevant inventory such as application, outsourcing, flow diagram, etc
- Responsible for updating regulators on critical incidents and events as necessary.
Equivalent work experience of 7-8 years in Banking IT with the following experience:
- Exposure/knowledge of India regulations (RBI, SEBI, Exchanges)
- Proficiency of IT governance as instructed by regulatory best practices
- Excellent project/program/IT Service management skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills coupled with positive relationship skills and ability to handle senior business associates
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with clear thinking and planning
- Comprehension of IT architecture and systems/software engineering
- Understanding of Technology Risk Management
- Ability to develop management reports and presenting it to the senior management
- Proficiency in usage of standard MS office tools (Power Point, Excel, etc.)
- You are ambitious, dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
What we value:
- Collaboration . Social activity is key to building software so you will play well with others. Collaboratively working with the team to figure out the solution. A collaborator with outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Diversity. Value ideas, thoughts, background and culture.
- Curiosity. You like to learn and seek for opportunities to learn.
- Passion. You are passionate about technology & innovation. You live and breathe technology & innovation. It is not just a job; it is a way of life.
- Pragmatism. You have a detailed understanding of, and are highly informed by the purist approaches. You also have an understanding of what it takes to deliver working software.
- Completion. Delivery. Shipping working software with high usability to our customers is what matters most. Your biggest thrill from a big new idea comes when you see it working in the real world.
- Diversity. You value everyone's ideas, background, thoughts, and culture .