INTRODUCTION: Futures First is a part of the Hertshten Group which has a portfolio of diversified businesses, one of them being its proprietary trading business in global derivatives markets. Futures First began its operations in India in 2004 and presently has over 500 employees based in offices located in six major cities of the country.
International Derivatives Markets Specialist
- Unique opportunity in India to work in the world’s most liquid and established derivatives and futures markets.
- Those presently trading in international futures markets, can continue to enjoy the career prospects of the industry and the ability to participate in global derivatives markets.
- Candidate should possess quick-witted analytic skill, independent judgment, strong number skills, quick thinker, entrepreneurial spirit.
- Performance-based compensation structure one of the best in the industry globally.
- Professional Traders involved in global derivatives markets with a successful track record in interest rates or commodities futures in international financial exchanges.
- Experience of working at a proprietary trading firm, hedge fund or a bank in similar capacity would be helpful. Experience in Indian markets only will not be adequate.
- Derivatives Traders based in India or abroad who are open to relocating to Mumbai.
Interested individuals must email their candidature along with details of their recent performance record to email@example.com.
The Company will identify individuals for whom this opportunity may be suitable and invite them for a discussion.