Market Data Compliance Analyst
Job Description & Responsibilities
Qualification & Skills
- Research classification of market data subscriber's status by using online tools and resources to identify and correctly classify these subscribers.
- Reconcile and process market data invoices, timely and accurately matching with contracts & variable volumes
- Deliver accurate and timely customer support and issue resolution
- Provide effective communication and/or status updates on market data issues
- Organize and maintain an accurate accounting of Market Data associated costs
- Participate in projects and department initiatives to implement process improvements, provide high quality delivery of our services, and to exceed customer expectations
- Develop clear and accurate documentation to reflect up to date representation of the environment
Company Overview Interactive Brokers
- Bachelor's degree or higher with a major or concentration in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or Information Systems, etc.
- 1 - 3 years' experience.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks in a small-team environment, work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Technology oriented with excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Excellent quantitative/analytical and problem solving abilities with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient in the use of Excel to present data clearly and concisely.
- Good understanding of JIRA issue tracking and Confluence collaboration tools
- Financial Information Associate and FISD Data Licensing (Desirable)
a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees. (if hyperlink is deactivated please copy https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899 to your browser)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info