Market Risk Manager
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
As one of the world's leading banks, Credit Suisse provides its clients with investment banking, private banking and asset management services worldwide. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has a long tradition of meeting the complex financial needs of a wide range of clients, offering advisory services, comprehensive solutions and innovative products to companies, institutional clients and high-net-worth private clients globally, as well as retail clients in Switzerland. Credit Suisse is active in over 50 countries and employs approximately 45,000 people. Further information can be found at www.credit-suisse.com
Cultural diversity is essential to our success. As such, we employ people from more than 100 countries. Credit Suisse empowers employees to work openly and respectfully with each other and with clients, ultimately striving to deliver superior results while offering initiatives and programs to assist employees achieve a healthy work-life balance
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
Market Risk Management Scenarios manages market risk stress testing for Credit Suisse trading portfolio across asset classes. The role offered within this team will require the individual to develop / enhance / automate the existing IT infrastructure, by means of scripting languages, for supporting stress testing business team on various projects / BAU activities. You Offer
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Proficiency in R& Python scripting languages required.
- 3-6 work years’ experience required.
- Work closely / coordinate with wider market risk scenarios verticals, across asset classes, in designing / enhancing / executing the BaU / projects data processing / visualization aspects.
- Performing data analysis to respond to questions from risk managers, senior management and regulators.
- Seek to ensure high level trend data is maintained, reported and easily accessible
- Identify areas of system / process automation / development / enhancements.
- Basic risk knowledge about greeks of various asset classes including basic understanding of traded derivatives like options, futures etc will be an added advantage
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.