Operations – Wealth Management
- Efficient and complete support for Wealth management Operations.
- Accuracy and Transparency: Meeting regulatory and operational requirements stipulated by the Bank and external bodies accurately and on time.
- Accountability and Control: Delivering independent control and ensuring compliance with Internal / External rules.
- Information and Advice: Providing valued support and resolution to the business.
- Building the Organization: Collaborate with Business, all teams and external custodian HSBC.
- Optimizing the Use of the Bank's Resources: Deriving efficiency through suggesting better processes for existing activities.
- Graduate with 6+ years of experience in India Wealth Management operations.
- Ability to balance and motivate team and be helpful in teamwork.
- Outstanding understanding of Regulatory requirements.
- Ability to develop and maintain working relationships with business and support partners as well as external counterparties.
- Ability to provide solutions independently and provide mentorship to the team.
- Experience of India Stock markets, Mutual Funds and Debt processing and settlements.
- Experience of corporate actions, IPO's, buybacks, etc.
- Ability to check and resolve breaks and perform required Reconciliation.
- Experience in system migration for vendor change will be an advantage!