PB APAC Products COO Support
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The opportunity to work with the Managed & Wealth Solutions COO team to ensure the Products business in APAC is organized and managed in an efficient, relevant and compliant manner. Main responsibilities/tasks
- Provide Support to the Managed & Wealth Solutions COO (support the end-to-end product lifecycle with all kind of processes, controls, assessments and reviews)
- Support the Products strategy including new business launches, thematic reviews and control checks around related initiatives
- Define and compile Key Risk Indicator reports in order to provide all relevant information to Management and key business partners
- Acts as primary point of contact for key partners (e.g. Compliance, Audit, etc)
- Advanced degree in finance, preferably with a technology background
- 1 - 3 years' experience in Private Banking, Asset Management or other relevant reputed financial services Firms
- Proficient in solutions such as Discretionary Mandates, Mutual Funds, Alternative Investments, Wealth Planning, Trust, Insurance or Private Placements.
- Self-guided and results-oriented personality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills a must to build consensus and momentum among key business partners
- Structured problem solving approach and ability to develop pragmatic, practical solutions
- Self-starter and motivated personality with the outstanding ability to work in a dynamic and a fast paced ecosystem
- Dedicated, hardworking and can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively to deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.