PM Premium Mandates (DIR)
- You're role will require you to participate in and contribute to the India investment team's investment strategy and portfolio management activities.
- Handle discretionary management of equity and balanced portfolios, primarily to drive equity performance.
- To build a strong track record and populate Investment Management (IM) product shelf with creative equity offerings.
- You will represent the investment team in conducting presentations to private and institutional clients as well as internal RMs.
- You will liaise across partners such as RMs, Managed Solutions and Investment Consultants to contribute to the successful marketing as well as servicing of IM products.
- You will handle client requests and follow-ups - within local PB and across regions, while contributing to market positioning of IM India strategies to internal and external clients.
- To contribute where required to any global IM stock selection groups from APAC together with global IM colleagues.
- You will be involved to design and execute the onshore IM discretionary business strategy.
- You will be responsible for sales and operations together with local business partners
- You have a proven track record of out-performance in managing discretionary equity portfolios. Ability to manage portfolios with varying risk parameters.
- You have over 10+ years in managing discretionary equity portfolios/ funds, with a large cap bias.
- You have strong analytical background in equity research. Technical understanding of equity markets, stock selection and company analysis
- You have at least 15 years of experience in Indian equity markets with thorough knowledge of the top 200 companies by market cap.
- You have a deep understanding of fundamentals and business models of leading Indian companies and sectors.
- You have a deep understanding of regulatory environment
- You are ambitious, dedicated and a great teammate with good leadership qualities.
- You have the ability to multi task between client facing, investment management, portfolio implementation & monitoring.
- You possess a Degree in Finance, Economics or relevant discipline; CFA or CFA candidate is a plus.
- You are comfortable and effective in presenting investment views and product messaging to small and large groups of internal partners as well as to external prospects.
- You are able to manage multiple business partners and deepen relationships with RMs, pitch mandates to PB/institutional clients and build assets.
- You have strong quantitative abilities with proficiency in Excel programming / financial modeling.
- You are adept with Bloomberg and portfolio management software Wealth Spectrum