Recruitment - Quality Analyst
Interactive Brokers seeks a Recruitment - Quality Analyst for its recruitment team; in this dynamic role, you will be responsible for administering and optimizing the Recruitment Systems for end to end India recruitment related activities along with maintaining applications & test repositories. You will be responsible for producing statistical reports for monitoring recruitment performance in order to ensure optimal utilization of firm resources. Keeping Quality checks on various hiring processes & sources like recruiting agencies, LinkedIn, Naukri, career fairs and other hiring initiatives. Responsibilities
- Will be responsible for administering and optimizing Greenhouse applicant tracking system and recruiting software for end to end India recruitment related activities.
- Administering and maintaining test repository in skill testing tools.
- Working as a Quality Analyst for Recruitment Processes.
- Producing statistical reports for monitoring recruitment performance in order to ensure optimal utilization of firm resources.
- Keeping diligent checks on various hiring sources like recruiting agencies, LinkedIn, Naukri, career fairs and other hiring initiatives.
- 2 - 4 years of relevant experience required.
- Excellent organizational and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Strong technical skills including intermediate or above experience level in MS Office applications.
- Experience with HR Analytics / HRMIS/ Recruitment Management Systems (Greenhouse ATS and Codility experience a plus)
Interactive Brokers Software Services (India) Private Limited a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees. (if hyperlink is deactivated please copy https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899 to your browser)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info