Senior Desktop Engineer ( SCCM Deployment)
Our professionals balance analytical skills, deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis and practical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. We create transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do the same. That means when you take your place on our team, you'll discover a supportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. If you're ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a real impact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
The Desktop Support position will provide infrastructure technical support to Duff & Phelps staff around the world. The successful candidate will require an aptitude for supporting various applications/systems within the firm.
At Duff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value for our clients. Join us and together we'll maximize the value of your career. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for management and maintenance of Microsoft SCCM and Intune environments
- Responsible for packaging, testing and deployment of software and updates as required across the enterprise
- Responsible for maintaining a standard up to date desktop image
- Responsible for windows feature updates as needed
- Strong troubleshooting of imaging and deployment related issues
- Responsible for overall endpoint health and device compliance
- Responsible for deployment and compliance of desktop security software
- Responsible for driver and bios update as required
- Responsible for SCCM console updates as needed
- Responsible for Distribution point setup, config, and maintenance
- Basic knowledge of various other IT practices (networking, servers, voice, email)
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Sound understanding on customer support, operations and processes
- Ability and willingness to work in a 24*7*365 environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Active Directory, Group Policy, and Office 365.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience using a helpdesk or IT incident management software
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.